Collection Notice for the professionals on the Insource DATABASE
Collection of personal information
Insource Holdings Limited (“Insource, “we”, “us”, “our”) may collect or obtain personal information from publicly available sources including:
- Personal information you make public: we may collect or obtain your personal information that you make public on professional social media sites, employer websites, regulatory bodies, publications, or public directories.
- Third party websites: we may collect or obtain your personal information from third parties who supply publicly available records such as regulatory bodies.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following categories of personal information where that information is publicly available:
We do not seek to collect your sensitive personal information.
- Personal details: your name and location;
- Employment details: your past and current work experience including employer name, address, telephone number (reception, direct dial, mobile), email address, and position;
- Professional qualifications, memberships, and regulatory status: your professional qualifications, post admission experience, and any other details relating to your professional standing, or regulated status;
- Professional expertise: information relating to your professional expertise sourced from professional social media sites, employer websites, regulatory bodies, publications, directories, including links to the source websites.
- Why do we collect personal information? In general, we collect or obtain your personal information to conduct our business and to provide and market our services. We may also use your personal information for other purposes to which you have consented, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- Who will we disclose your personal information to? We may disclose your personal information to subscribers of the Insource platform (e.g., law firms, in-house legal teams) for our legitimate business purposes and services. Your personal information may be disclosed to Insource subscribers who operate in both New Zealand and Australia.
- What may happen if we do not collect your personal information? Where Insource is unable to collect your personal information, you may not be identified by Insource subscribers who use Insource to source future employment opportunities.
- Collection of personal information Insource Holdings Limited (“Insource, “we”, “us”, “our”) may collect or obtain personal information from publicly available sources including: